Specialized Bank

  1. Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Berhad

    Posted on . Filed under Specialized Bank. Be the first to comment.

    Credit Guarantee Corporation Malaysia Berhad (CGC) was established on 5 July 1972 and it is 78.65% owned by Bank Negara Malaysia and the remaining 21.35% owned by...